All our team members are highly qualified and use the latest equipment. We are fully insured with public to sm and employers’ liability insurance to the value of £10 million. We have an excellent safety record and offer a full professional service.
Old tree stumps can often regrow and require ongoing maintenance. They inhibit the ability to replant and take up precious space required for redevelopment. They can also be a hazard, holding diseases such as honey fungus that in time can spread to other plants.
We can grind any remaining stumps, large or small, to eliminate these hazards and leave the area clear for you by providing you with a team of expert tree surgeons trained in safe and tidy stump removal.
We also offer chemical treatments if stump grinding is not required.
The benefits of stump grinding:
- The hard material of the stump is reduced to sawdust and shavings that can remain on the ground as a natural mulch.
- The process has very little impact on surrounding plants or garden obstacles such as walls and patios.
- The tree stump can be removed to an approximate 6″ – 10″ depth (Normally, approximately 8″ below ground level, however we can grind deeper than this if necessary).
- Mechanical destruction of a stump by stump grinding is less disruptive to the site than digging out.
- The hole left by stump grinding, can be filled with soil or other material or can be replanted with a tree or shrub.
- We assess the risk at every site and use stump grinding guards to protect your property
Benefits at a glance:
- No future management
- No regrowth
- Space for other land use e.g. planting, landscaping or building
- No safety hazard
- Reduce the source for pests or pathogens
Please see our testimonials page for customer feedback and our gallery for examples of work we have completed.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation quotation!